This is actually an update from Lauren's sister.
Lauren has made it safe and sound to Costa Rica. She does not currently have internet service (or the time) to update her blog, but she gave me permission to update everyone.
She arrived yesterday and went to her supervisor's home to do orientation for her job. She then met her host family, whom she described as a very loving family. They don't speak any English, but she is OK with that. Apparently her host dad wants her to help him with his English.
The family has 3 children, and Lauren is rooming with the 5-year old. She went to her first day of work today. She is taking the bus to work tomorrow.
That is all the information I have. Just wanted everyone to know she made it safely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Lauren! I'm so excited for you to be in Costa Rica! I will be praying for you and your host family. How cool is it that you get to be roommates with a 5-year old!? Hahaha, I bet she loves you. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete