A few of the kids at the Refuge playing with newspaper scraps.
The aftermath
More of the kids at the Refuge
I'm spending my last semester of college doing an internship in Costa Rica with Christ for the City International. I'll be here for 9 weeks, working with Nicaraguan refugees who live in the city of La Carpio. This blog is an attempt to appease my sister who secretly desires to live through me and provide my mom and dad with a window into my foreign adventures so they won't cry themselves to sleep every night while I am gone.
You're so pretty! It's so fun to see some pictures. I hope there are many, many more when you come home!!! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to get some pictures, have that camera working these last few weeks. Your ladies look so nice from the refuge. I love you and take care babe. Mom
ReplyDelete