Amigos,
Sorry for the long space between posts but I was blessed with the opportunity to be a tourist for a week with 2 of my favorite people from school and I didn't have regular internet access. And if I can be completely honest, internet access was not even on my top 100 priority list for the week. But rather finding a place to set up my hammock was 1st priority. And I was quite successful at that. As of today I am sano y salvo (safe and sound) at home but I would really love to tell you all about my last couple weeks in Costa Rica and some concluding thoughts whether or not anyone is still reading. I plan on including some fotos. Maybe, with caitlyns gracious artistic permission I can use some of hers. Considering she was a little more picture happy. I can't tell you all how strange it is for everyone to be speaking english. I keep slipping random spanish words. I am ecstatic to be home to see my wonderful friends and family but it definitely is a little strange to be back on US soil. Thank you friends for your thoughts and prayers and check back within the week for some exciting posts, well hopefully I can do my adventures justice and you can live the excitement vicariously. Maybe I will be able to communicate sufficiently. Love you all.
Lauren
PS I didn't proofread this so please bear with me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you're home. Can't wait for Wednesday...and for future posts and pictures! Love you.
ReplyDelete